- Profile program
- Service & Support
Access to and use of this website is subject to the following terms. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use this website. This website was developed by Ensinger GmbH (hereinafter Ensinger) and is administered by it. We offer gratuitous and free access for interested parties to numerous pages. We do not assume any responsibility that the contents of these freely usable pages and for third-party information contained within or accessible via these web pages is up-to-date, correct and complete. All offers are non-binding and subject to change. In addition to this, we expressly reserve the right to change, to supplement, to delete or to temporarily or finally discontinue the publication of parts of the pages or the entire offer without giving notice of this separately.
We do not guarantee that the content on these web pages is free from errors and is suitable for specific purposes.
Legal liability disclaimer
The information on these web pages is constantly checked and updated by Ensinger. Despite all efforts, some of the information may no longer be up-to-date. Therefore no liability can be accepted nor a guarantee given that the information provided is up-to-date, correct and complete. The same applies to all web pages that are referred to by means of a hyperlink. We are not responsible for the content of websites that may be accessed through such links. In addition, Ensinger reserves the right to make changes or additions to the information provided. Content and structure of Ensinger web pages are protected by copyright. Reproduction of information or data, particularly the use of texts, text parts or image material, requires the prior consent of Ensinger.
For this reason, you should review the information you receive on this website before using it in any form whatsoever. The advice on this web page does not exempt you from your own examination of our latest advice - especially our safety data sheets and technical information - and our products with regard to their suitability for the intended procedures and purposes. The contents of this web page do not constitute a guarantee of properties or conformities, but are purely informative. If you need special advice or instructions regarding our products or services, please contact us directly.
All trademarks on this website are the property of Ensinger, unless they are identified as third party rights or otherwise identified as such. Unauthorised use of these trademarks or other materials is expressly prohibited and constitutes a violation of copyright, trademark rights or other property rights. All third-party registered common names, trade names, trademarks, registered trademarks, etc. are acknowledged. The absence of an appropriate marking on this website does not mean that it is a free name in the sense of trademark legislation.
Copyright utilisation rights
All information, documents and representations published on this website are the sole property of Ensinger. Permission for their use is subject to the copyright notice being published on all copies, the use of the information being for personal purposes only and not for commercial exploitation, the information not being modified in any way and all representations of the web page only being used together with the corresponding text.
These web pages may include links to other internet pages, the content of which is not necessarily authorised by Ensinger or can be controlled on an ongoing basis. Ensinger therefore assumes no liability for the content on third party websites.
Placing a hyperlink from other internet pages to the internet pages of Ensinger, without our prior written consent, is expressly prohibited.
Login area with access rights
You are obliged to protect your access rights from unauthorised third-party use and you must ensure that they cannot be used by others without your authorisation. You must inform Ensinger immediately if you become aware of a violation of the security of any information stored on the Ensinger web page or unauthorised use of its access data, or if you have indications that such occurrences are possible.
Login area insulbar finder
Ensinger reserves the right to decline registration and to cancel access at any time without giving reasons. Likewise, Ensinger reserves the right to add to or delete contents. Sharing of the access information by the user with third parties is not permitted.
1. Within an ongoing business relationship, the business partner receives information in electronic form about the insulbar® standard range from Ensinger. The business partner shall use this data solely for the purposes for which it has been provided with it. Passing the data, in full or in part, to third parties is not permitted; the exception here is the necessary use and disclosure in the context of the marketing of its own products manufactured with insulbar® profiles.
2. The business partner hereby undertakes not to disclose the electronic data and not to share it with third parties without the prior agreement of Ensinger. The business partner shall only make the data available to those employees who play a part in fulfilling the purpose for which the data has been passed to it. The business partner shall obligate these employees to maintain appropriate confidentiality, and indeed do so beyond the point when they leave.
3. The above obligations also continue to apply for two further years after the business relationship has come to an end. At the request of nsinger the electronic data must be deleted on the business partner’s systems and the business partner must confirm in writing that it has been completely deleted.
4. The agreement enters into force on submission of the registration and sending of the registration data by Ensinger.
5. This agreement is governed by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
6. In the event of deviations of the English version from the German version, solely the German version is binding.
7. This contract and its provisions are to be interpreted in accordance with the principles of German law.
8. If the English legal meaning of this contract and its provisions deviates from German meaning, solely the German meaning is binding.
These conditions are drawn up in reference to the laws of the European Union and are subject to German law.